5 DAY FORECAST - 01/12/2021:
- TUESDAY: Outbreaks of light rain or drizzle tomorrow afternoon. Breezy. Cloudy and wet overnight with spells of heavy rain. Rather windy. RSTs above
- WEDNESDAY: Rain during the morning, sleety over higher roads. Wintry showers following later; the showers falling as snow over higher routes. Dry
overnight with lengthy clear intervals. RSTs below zero with the risk of ice.
- THURSDAY: A dry, bright day with sunny spells. Remaining cold through the day. Overnight, mostly cloudy with outbreaks of light snow. Possible snow
accumulations. RSTs expected to drop below zero with the risk of ice and hoar frost.
- FRIDAY: A bright day with sunny spells, although the chance of one or two showers. Clear spells and wintry showers; the showers falling as snow at
times over higher roads during the latter part of the night. Increasingly breezy. RSTs likely to drop below zero with the risk of ice and hoar frost.
MCSENCE BUSINESS PARK UPDATE 02/12/2021:
- WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY 3rd December 2021: access good and no issues reported or expected. Grit and salt available though out the business park for local use.
T: 0131 454 1500 (press option 4)| E: firstname.lastname@example.org | M: 07981 664 526 (text and we reply asap)
Please note that McSence Group will be closed on Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th December 2021 and Monday 3rd & Tuesday 4th January 2022.