We have complied with the Government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 where we have:
- Carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment as shown HERE and have shared this with the people impacted by our operations.
- Cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place.
- Taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home and to continue to work from home where it is practicable
- Taken all reasonable steps to ensure social distancing in the workplace.
- Done everything practical to manage transmission risk where social distancing is difficult.
We can be contacted using the regular office phone numbers as shownbelow:
- Care at Home Midlothian & East Lothian - 0131 454 1500 (press option 1) | 07778 124 170 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Care at Home Borders - 01896 242 170
- Finance - 0131 454 1500 (press option 2) 07710 660 583 | email@example.com
- Home Help & Companionship - 0131 454 1500 (press option 3) | 07801 832 183 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleaning & Property Services - 0131 454 1500 (press option 4) | 07801 832 184 | email@example.com
- Training - 0131 454 1500 (press option 5) firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Some landlines are currently diverted to mobiles and at peak times can be busy so please leave a message on voicemail if you are having trouble in contacting the person you need to reach, please email us on the general enquiries’ mailbox email@example.com