We can help you get out and about, or help with things in your home where you have choice and control over what you want to do and when you want to do it. We always get to know you first to ensure we can match a companion to your needs and then we will introduce our dedicated companion colleague to you. Continuity of staff is important with ideally the same person visiting every time (barring sickness and holidays) to help build a positive and trusting relationship. All our staff are paid, not volunteers and go through a thorough vetting process, including police checks and references. Here are some of the things our Companionship Service may assist you with, but not limited to, the following:
- Take you out to places of interest including shops, classes, favourite cafes, galleries, concerts etc.
- Provide stimulating company in your own home, by chatting, reminiscing, playing board games or puzzles
- Help keep in touch with friends and family
- Support you with hobbies, crafts and leisure activities
- Go with you to appointments and help with transport to clinics or hospital appointments
- Help you deal with paperwork and documentation
If you are a carer and need some time to yourself, we can provide someone to sit with or go out with your loved one while you take time out on a regular basis.
T: 0131 454 1500 | E: email@example.com